"Shrimp in a balsamic vinegar marinade, cooked with onions and peppers on a pan grill."
- 1/2 cup Olive Avenue 25 Star balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup Olive Avenue Basil olive oil
- 1/8 cup Olive Avenue Garlic olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp of cayenne (HOT: exclude if you don't want the heat)
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- In a large bowl, mix the vinegar, oil, garlic, basil, salt, and ground pepper. Place the shrimp, bell pepper, and onion in the bowl, and gently toss to coat. Cover, and allow to marinate at least 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat a pan grill over high heat. Alternately thread the shrimp, onion chunks, and pepper chunks on skewers.
- Place skewers on the pan grill, and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, until shrimp is opaque.